Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In My Stash: Face Highlighters

I'm very excited to release the first video in my first "series" of Youtube videos. The idea of "in my stash" videos is to help me shop my stash, rediscover old goodies, and show them all to you. I decided to start off with one of my favorite and most used type of product, face highlighters. My next videos will probably be about lip balms, eyeshadow primers, and different colored eyeshadows. Please let me know if you're curious about a particular type of product and I'll be sure to add that to my list!



Products Mentioned:
Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer
Revlon Age Defying Spa Illuminator in Bare Light
E.L.F Shimmering Facial Whip in Citrus
Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten
Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Pin Up
E.L.F Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
Loreal HIP Pigment in Restless

4 comments:

  1. I love posts/ videos like these! I've been doing a similar series myself. Fab collection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Revlon Brighten! I just got that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Laura Geller baked blush and highlighter duo I got recently in my Birchbox. I wanted the Revlon powder in Brighten but it was O/S when it was clearanced out. :( Still you have some great picks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire: I love posts like this too :D

    Rainy Days: I love that one too! I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is for some reason.

    Mara: I saw everyone's Birchboxes with the Laura Geller blush and highlighter and my jaw literally hit the floor! It looks so beautiful :D I'm sure you can find Brighten on clearance soon!!

    ReplyDelete