About a month ago
- Exfolikate - Retail: $19 for .05 oz // Set: .05 oz = $19
- Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation - Retail: $50 for 1 oz // Set: .5 oz = $25
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask - Retail: $34 for 2.8 oz // Set: 1 oz = $12.14
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum - Retail: $48 for 1 oz // .5 oz = $24
- Clarins Delicious Self Tanner - Retail: $42 for 4.4 oz // .7 oz = $6.68
- Josie Maran Argan Oil - Retail: $14 for .5 oz // .17 oz = $4.76
- Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum - Retail: $32 for 1.7 oz // .3 oz = $5.65
TOTAL = $97.23
Nonetheless, the value is still good since you're paying $5 per product. I have already tried out a few of these samples and so far, so good.
I also stopped by Lush to pick up a few items that have been on my wishlist for awhile. I picked up Whoosh shower jelly, Buffy body butter, Godiva solid shampoo, and Honey I Washed The Kids soap. Expect reviews on these products in the upcoming weeks! I'm super excited to try all of these new bath, body, and hair care products out especially since school is about to start and I know I'm going to be exhausted when I get home. I feel like having unique and somewhat indulgent bath and body products soothes my mind and it gets me excited about hopping into the shower.
Let me know if you are interested in any of the products featured in this post so that I'll be sure to test it out and report back in a timely manner! Have you hauled anything recently? I'm planning to purchase a few more things in the upcoming week and will most likely have another haul post up soon~