Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Beauty Must Haves Pt. 1

Fall has just begun which means my beauty counter top has gone through a makeover. Out with the corals and in with the taupes! I picked through my collection and found a bunch of products that I will be loving for the upcoming months and ones which I highly recommend to all of you. I have talked about a majority of these products before so I will link the separate reviews and swatches (just click on the product names to access the link).


Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Smooth Talker
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips in Smokey Hazel and Hazel Eye Candy
Maybelline Eyestudio Eyeshadow in Taupe Temptress
Loreal HIP Duo in Electrified
Wet n' Wild Coloricon Palette in Lust
Wet n' Wild Coloricon Single in Nutty
Inglot Eyeshadows
Mac Unflappable Eyeshadow


Dior Addict Lipcolor in 783
Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita
Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine
Mac Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Bare Again

This is only part 1 of my fall favorites so stay tuned for part 2 which will be my fall nail polish picks as well as some skincare and bodycare.

5 comments:

  1. I recently got Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Sweet & Spicy and I love it, it's one of the most gorgeous blush I own! I really want to try them all now ahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fall picks! I really like how the hard candy blush looks. I'm curious to try it even if I don't need anymore blushes. Inglots ES are still on my wishlist since I can't remember, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GABY: Smooth Talker is really subtle but I think it's nice for people with light skintones :D I'll have to check out Sweet & Spicy next time I'm at Walmart!

    Pang: You NEED to try Inglot :D They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great picks! :) i want to try the hard candy fox in a blush too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I didn't know how many people want to try the Hard Candy box blushes! Thanks for reading sugar sugar ^^

    ReplyDelete