Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Beauty Must Haves Pt. 2

I put off doing this post for awhile so I apologize for the lack of continuity. You can read and watch Part 1 of my Fall Beauty Must Haves HERE which is dedicated to makeup related products. I picked out a few products that I have been using recently and ones that I think I'll really enjoy in the upcoming months. I have blogged about a few of the products in the past so I will include a link to those (just click on the name of the product). I will briefly mention some points about products I have not reviewed before.



Nail Polish :
Rimmel Steel Gray
Milani Ms. Milani
Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac
Sally Hansen Gunmetal
Sally Hansen Blue It
Sally Hansen Plum Power
The Face Shop BK901

Skincare & Bodycare:

Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam - This cleanser lathers very well and thoroughly cleanses the skin without stripping away all the moisture. I really enjoy using this cleanser but I'm saving it up for trips and holidays so I have to stop myself from using it!

Boscia Daily Hydration SPF 15 Moisturizer

Lush Buffy Body Butter

Origins Incredible Spreadable Body Scrub - This scrub is abrasive enough to make your skin feel fresh and renewed but the essential oils in the formula help retain moisture. I enjoy this a lot and is much like Buffy in that it is a two in one product.

Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer

What are your fall beauty must haves?

6 comments:

  1. I really like your nail polish choices! :D I can't wait to wear darker colors and such but the weather has been so strange..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you loved this Rainy Days! Thanks for reading :D

    Mandy: Yep, NYC weather has been WEIRD! Last week it was in the 80s and today I was shivering in a hoodie :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite polishes is Rimmel's Steel Grey! I've also heard wonderful things about the Shiseido cleansing foam wash. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The milani and faceshop polish definitely grabbed my attention first. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MeiBelle: I'm really curious to try other Shiseido cleansers now but the expensive price tag is scaring me out of the urge XD

    Pang: I think those two are the most unique out of the rest so I'm not surprised they grabbed your attention first :D

    ReplyDelete