Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pretty Party Nails: Sephora by OPI's The Sparkle That Never Sleeps


First and foremost, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! Hope you all get to spend your Thanksgiving with family, friends, and loved ones. Thanksgiving always rings in the holiday season for me and I'm always very excited for December.

Nothing much on the beauty related front to post about but I might as well show you the holiday appropriate polish I am currently wearing. Yes, it is another polish from the Sephora Manhattan Minis Collection. 


As you can tell by the title of this post, this polish is called The Sparkle That Never Sleeps and it is red and blue confetti and silver glitter suspended in a clear base. I thought this would be a nice layering polish as I don't like the white tips of my nails peeking through my polish (the tips of my nails have been abnormally white for my whole life). I first applied two coats of ORLY's First Kiss, a very light pink, and then applied two coats of The Sparkle That Never Sleeps. The sparkle was nice and from afar the shimmer is very flattering. I wish there more flecks of confetti but that's just my preference.

I am itching to film some holiday inspired makeup tutorials but there are not enough hours in a day! I will try my best in the upcoming weeks to upload at least one before the year is through! Happy start of the holiday cheer everyone! :D

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful nail polish, it makes it look like you have fireworks on your nails. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you mention it, the glitters do look like fireworks! This will be perfect for July 4th :)

    ReplyDelete