Monday, December 26, 2011

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

The past few days were filled with family dinners and get togethers so I couldn't wish all of you lovely readers a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had a healthy and happy year and that the year to come will be even better! Surprisingly I did not wear any makeup for Christmas day and I did not take many pictures of the holiday festivities. At the end of the month I will be posting a "December Wrapup" to highlight some of the interesting events that occurred throughout the month. I hope to consistently do a wrap up post each month just to make this blog a little more personal because I enjoy peeking into other people's lives too!

Anyway, here was how my nails looked like for the past few days leading up to Christmas!~


Excuse the blurry photo but you can clearly see I am still in love with Sephora by OPI nail polishes! This is another shade from the Manhattan Minis Collection called "Say It Ain't So-ho". This eye catching bright tangerine red looks orange or red depending on the lighting. It's definitely one of the brightest nail colors I own and is very nice for the holidays. 

Once again, enjoy the rest of what's left of 2011 before it's over! I am aiming to film and post my collective haul and empties before the new year but I'm not sure that I can do it.... We'll see :)

1 comment: