Thursday, February 23, 2012

At a Glance: Mini Perfume Collection


Here is a quick peek of a small corner of my vanity where I display my perfumes. As you can see I only have one full sized perfume, YSL's Parisienne, which I loved as a sample. I was never a big fan of fragrances so I hoarded up all the little samples I collected from various Sephora orders and promptly forgot to use them. I thought it was about time to start using them up so onto the vanity they go! It actually takes me at least ten uses to finish up a sample which I think is a decent amount of time!Most of the time, perfumes are a complete miss for me. But I have found a few loves along the way, most notably Dior's Jadore (I will buy the full size after I finish off a couple of more of these samples to clear up some table room). I also quite enjoy Clinique's Happy which is almost done as you can see above. I firmly believe in the phrase "out of sight, out of mind" so I have to be able to see products if I plan on using them up! So far, so good.

How do you display your perfumes? How many perfumes do you have in your collection? Do you remember to use your perfume samples?

7 comments:

  1. i have ysl parisienne too full size 90 ml yes i try to use all my samples but if i don t like i give them to my friend or my sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't like a sample I'll usually pass it onto my mom because she doesn't seem to care what the fragrances smell like lol

      Delete
  2. I never used my perfume samples for some reasons LOL! I prefer giving them away. I only have 2 perfum in my collection: Ralph Lauren (blue bottle) and Marc Jacobs Daisy eau so fresh rollerball that I loveeee! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like trying perfume samples to see if I like them because I can never go by descriptions! They're also super handy to keep in your makeup bag :)

      Delete
  3. i have ysl parisenne in full too. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a popular one! To be honest, I loved the sample of it a lot more than the full sized version I have.... I have no idea why :X

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try Parisienne ever since the first print ad for it came out. Must at least smell get a sample of it sooooon! Hahaha xD

    ReplyDelete