Monday, March 19, 2012

Sample Stash Success!


Back in November you might remember that I acknowledged that I had a problem with hoarding beauty samples. If you're interested in seeing what my sample stash looked like at it's prime, check it out HERE. Since doing that post, I had a revelation where I realized I had to start using my samples up before they expired. I am happy to report that I have cut down majorly in my sample stash (keep in mind I keep my deluxe samples elsewhere because I have yet to fully control my skincare sample binges).


Tada! You can see how few samples I have left compared to before. I did include backup products like mascaras, eyeliners, powders, and perfumes which I have yet to open in the picture. But you can see how much I have reduced the number of sample packets that I used to treasure for no reason at all.

Have you got a problem with sample hoarding? If so, what are your justifications and reasoning for it?


8 comments:

  1. Wow congrats girl for achieving you're goal on cutting down the sample hording! I don't think I have much of a problem, but I think it's because I keep my little box of samples visible on my bathroom counter so I am always looking through it and trying to use stuff :)

    girlgotglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea :) I try to put out a few samples when I need to use some up or I bring them with me when I go to sleepovers and short trips.

      Delete
  2. Congrats :D That box was full before!
    Rather than hoarding samples, I put them away and completely forget to use them =.=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I did take out some of the mascaras and backup makeup products so the box looks really empty now. I tend to neglect my samples because I usually have comparable full sized products too!

      Delete
  3. Ahahah I totally understand! I have this problem too, it drives me absolutely nuts to have too many products laying around, unused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The good thing is that samples are easy to finish and it's almost as rewarding as finishing up a full sized product :D

      Delete
  4. Oh wow, there really are so few now! I should get down to using mine too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodluck! :) It's nice to cleanse the sample stash once in awhile so I have space for new samples! ^^

      Delete