Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogger Appreciation Award

Thank you so much to the awesome Christine from Starry Eyed Beauty* who awarded me with the Blogger Appreciation Award! I really enjoy doing these tags and seeing other bloggers' responses because it shows us the person behind the blog.



The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post. 
2. Answer the following 4 questions. 
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many others as you'd like. 
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them. 
 
 The Questions: 
How long have you been blogging?
Come this September my blog will be two years old! It really only feels like I started blogging a week ago though! 
 
What are 1-2 reasons you started blogging?
I first started blogging because I enjoy talking about beauty. In real life I don't have many friends who are interested in the beauty or fashion communities so they don't understand what I do. I don't have people to talk to about new product launches and nobody seems to understand how there are an endless number of taupe shadows that I can justify owning. Blogging is a creative outlet where I take photos of everything and I write everything (not including very rare guest posts).
 
What type of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Most of the blogs I follow are beauty or fashion related but I like it when my favorite bloggers include bits of their real lives in their blogs. I have a bunch of food and cooking blogs bookmarked but I don't follow them religiously. 
 
What is one thing you would like to improve on as a blogger on your blog?
I would like to show more face of the days although I wear neutrals 95% of the time so that might get boring. I also want to show more "real life" swatches like blushes on my cheeks and lipstick on my lips rather than to swatch everything on the back of my hand only.

I Award (in alphabetical order):
BeautyRedefined by Pang
Lavenderlilac Dream
Lilladylife
MakeupComa
Tracy's Beauty Blogsphere

These are just some of the blogs that I frequently read and all the bloggers are extremely nice so I highly recommend you head over to their blogs!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love reading these tags! I can agree most of these :P
    Thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'll be looking forward to your answers!

      Delete
  2. thank you for tagging me dear! it was lovely reading yours! blogging time flies, 2 yrs goes back quickly! bc its fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Everytime one of your blog posts appears in my reading list it makes my day a bit better :D

      Delete