Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ulta Haul: NYX, Real Techniques, and c. Booth!


I guess I was being too optimistic when I thought I could curb my beauty spending with only monthly Birchboxes. I placed my first Ulta order when NYX was having a 40% off sale and there was an additional 20% discount code for the entire order. I also convinced myself I needed a body scrub so I added some inexpensive body care products by c. Booth to my cart. I had been wanting to try the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo since they debuted so in the cart they went as well.  


I will be filming a haul video of all of these goodies soon but I just haven't had the time these couple of weeks. I will edit this post when the video is ready. I personally love watching hauls because you can see the products in various angles that a photo may not capture. I will be doing swatches and mini reviews in the video so I will let you guys know when the video is up. 


Check out swatches and my preliminary thoughts in the video below!



Despite not sticking to my ban I think I snagged all of these items for a great price. I've used almost all the items as so far I'm loving everything! Separate reviews for all these products will be piste in the upcoming weeks so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading your opinion about those stick blushes. I keep circling them but just can't seem to make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to test them out for a bit longer before posting an in depth review on them :D So far I can say they have really nice pigmentation and a smooth consistency!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! Those stick blushes look awesome. o: can't wait to see what you say about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore one today and now I'm slightly kicking myself for not picking up more shades. Expect a positive review :D

      Delete
  3. Love love RealTechnique brushes! Will you review them soon? These are so inaccessible in Canada =[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will review them soon! I think the NYX blushes are coming first though since I've edited those pictures first :)

      Delete