Sunday, May 13, 2012

What's In My Everyday Makeup Bag?


Whenever I see a girl whip out her makeup bag in public, I can't help but try to steal a glance at what contents she brings around with her. Here's a look at what I've been lugging around with me on the daily!

Comb and Mirror Contraption (you can probably find this in drugstores)
Boscia Blotting Papers
Eyedrops
Microfiber Cloth For Glasses
L'occitane Hand Cream
Softlips
Alima Pure Lip Balm
Revlon Coral Reef Lipgloss
Hairtie
Perfume Sample (Oscar De la Renta)

Check out the video below to find out more about each product!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I don't carry a makeup bag with me. just burt's bees tinted lip balm in my card pouch. As long as my lips ain't chapped and dead looking, i am a happy camper. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'm just going out to run some errands or if I don't care how I look that day then I won't bring this along with me :) I usually throw this pouch into my bag when I go to school or if I go out and I'm wearing makeup or something. Some days I can be super high maintenance and other days the exact opposite!

      Delete
    2. your bag seems pretty basic and not high maintenance! Very practical. I love the fabric/color of the ecotools bag. I kind of want to get a little tube of hand cream... when i stopped by bergdorfs the other day (for the first time) i saw la mer hand cream that was like .... an exorbitant amt. of money. really?! that much for *hand* cream? whose hands are that fussy?! lol
      ps - i am going to be quitting the you know what todayyyyyy

      Delete