Thursday, August 9, 2012

La Roche Posay Toleriane Fluid: HG Summer Moisturizer


If you frequently read my blog or watch my Youtube videos, you're probably tired of hearing me rave about La Roche Posay Toleriane. At this point I think this review is hardly necessary given how many times I have talked about this product. But seriously, it's amazing stuff. The original Toleriane Soothing Protective Skincare is ideal for my combination oily skin in the cooler, drier months. For the summer Toleriane Fluide is my preferred day and night moisturizer.

Like all of La Roche Posay's other wares, Toleriane Fluide is fragrance free and preservative free. This formula is made in France as is the original moisturizer. However, some of La Roche Posay's products are made in the United States like Effaclar Duo.


Unlike the original Toleriane moisturizer, the fluide is packaged in a pump bottle which probably explains the slightly more expensive price tag. The 40 ml bottle retails for $29.90 which can be a bit pricey for some. I wait for CVS to send me 25% or 30% coupons before stocking up on my La Roche Posay bits.


The consistency of Toleriane fluide is light and milky. It hydrates the skin without causing oiliness and the product seeps into the skin quickly. I find that two pumps suffice for the morning, under sunscreen of course, and one pump in the nighttime after serum is perfect.

Honestly I cannot find a fault with this product and I love it to bits. I am incredibly hard to please in terms of skincare because I'm always looking for the next best thing. But I think my face moisturizing needs can be met with just this fluide for the summer and the original Toleriane for the winter.

Have you tried any of the Toleriane moisturizers from La Roche Posay? If not and you have yet to find a moisturizer you love, I highly urge you to give this a try!

4 comments:

  1. How do you always find coupons for LrP?? I have never seen anything from the brand on sale ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do promotions once in awhile (usually only on the Effaclar products) but CVS sends generic coupons that you can use on anything in the store. You just have to sign up for their Extracare Card! It's great for brands that rarely go on sale like LRP, Vichy, etc.

      Delete
  2. i need to try this out. ive only tried a couple products from LRP but i loved what i have tried so i am definitely interested to try out more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it goes when you try this! Seriously, I want to try a bunch of their products out now!

      Delete