Sunday, October 28, 2012

Get Ready With Me!


Tutorials are not my forte but they're still fun to film once in a blue moon. I wanted to demonstrate how I use a few of the products from my recent favorites post and this is a look you would find me sporting on any given day. I typically wear very simple, quite natural makeup and this is no exception.

My foundation is more full coverage than I normally wear as I was testing out a sample of the Too Faced Amazing Face Foundation. This was my first time applying it and using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush gave me medium to high coverage. The shade is a bit light for my skintone at the moment but will definitely suit me further along in the season. Also, I decided not to photoshop out my blemishes in the above photos despite having recurring skin issues. It's kind of refreshing to show my real skin once in awhile!

I kept the eyes simple and used the Maybelline Plum Smokes quad which I have been reaching for nonstop in the past two weeks. I wanted to keep my cheeks looking natural so I opted for the NYX cream blush in Rose Petal. My lips are just a clear lip balm gloss by Ole Henriksen.

Check out the quick video below to watch me get ready from start to finish!


What's your everyday makeup routine consist of? Do you like watching getting ready videos?

2 comments:

  1. I love these type of videos! Thank you for sharing. Your cookie pillow in the background is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete