Sunday, November 11, 2012

Give Birchbox: Novmeber 2012


Despite Hurricane Sandy delaying the November Birchbox for some subscribers, my box happened to be amongst the first wave of boxes so I received it on time. I am quite happy with my box and as you can see, it came packed with beauty goodies!


This month's theme is giving due to Thanksgiving being in November and Birchbox is quite big on social responsibility so this month they are working with The Art of Elysium. I like learning about non-profits and various organizations through Birchbox's collaborations and think they are beneficial to both parties.


The two most exciting products in my box are the ModelCo Fibre LashXtend Lengthening Macara and Oscar Blandi Pronto Texture & Volume Spray. I believe the mascara is full size and I am excited to try my first fiber mascara. I've been getting into doing more with my hair and the spray is a nice size for traveling and ample enough for me to decide if I like it. The Caldrea Hand Soap samples are incredibly adorable as I love the packaging and font (yes, the typography is important to me). Although I probably will not be purchasing luxury hand soap, it was a nice lifestyle extra that somewhat related to beauty. The Stella Cadente Miss Me Eau de Parfum came in the cutest pouch and actually smells quite lovely. The Feeling Smitten Holiday Bath Bomb was exciting yet not so much because although I love the ideas of bath products, I never take baths as my bathtub is not suitable for them. The scent was nice and smelled of almonds and I ended up melting the whole thing in water and using it as an after shower wash.... The Soyjoy Cranberry Snack Pack was a nice addition as I like trying new snack bars and this is perfect for school days.


A little paper pouch was included in the box and came with a cute message. I am excited to use it but am still undecided on who I want to give it to and what I want to put inside. There was also a Holiday 2012 pamphlet full of gift ideas that may come in handy once I start shopping for presents.


I enjoyed this month's Birchbox as I had a nice variety of familiar and new brands to try out. I really hope the mascara does wonders for my lashes as it will make this month's box that much better. What do you think of the contents of my Birchbox?

4 comments:

  1. the items included are quite nice~ ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, this is one of my better boxes :)

      Delete
  2. I'm getting the same box as you, but mine hasn't come in yet. I am SO excited, I think it'll be my favorite box yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to hear you're excited :D It's always nice when people look forward to their Birchboxes and love what they get!

      Delete