Wednesday, December 5, 2012

CVS Beauty Clearance: 75% Off Milani Holographic Polishes


Run, don't walk, to your local CVS because their semi-annual beauty clearance is back! For those of you who have not heard of the CVS beauty clearance, it's a great time to peruse the drugstore for items marked down 75% to 50%. For a list of products that are discounted, check out Nouveau Cheap who always has the most comprehensive database.

Not too many products caught my eye this time around but I snagged a few of the Milani Holographic Nail Polishes which I have been wanting for years. The normal retail price is $5.50, which is not too bad, but I was waiting for a great opportunity to pick these up and this was it! These are 75% off now and I paid a total of $4.47 (tax included) for all three. I might have to go back and pick up the pink and green shades as well because the price is just too good. Between this morning when I took the above photo and now as I write this post, I have acquired the pink and green polishes as well! There is also a silver polish but my CVS was out of stock on that shade (boo).

You can bet on seeing swatches of all of these on the blog in short time as these are perfect for holiday parties and New Years! Are you excited for the CVS beauty clearance? What great finds have you scored in past sales?

9 comments:

  1. I was deciding whether to get these today or not too! But I ended up not (yet). Maybe soon. How do these look on the nails? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried them yet but will post about each as I try them! I think I will be wearing the blue one tomorrow so by the weekend or early next week a review will be up :) Based on what I've seen on other blogs these are fantastic!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I can't wait to see :]

      Delete
  2. Might request my SO to pick these up for me. I already have a complete set but they are that great that warrant back ups, especially at 75% off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eep, so excited to paint my nails tonight then! Hope you can get some backups :)

      Delete
  3. Total steal! & I love these~ They make you nails look like little gems~ ^.^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do! I don't have anything like these in my collection yet :D

      Delete
  4. I have so much product that I dont even get much use out of so I guess I'll be skipping on the sale. These polishes look amazing when layered over a black polish. I'd recommend you try that because it really brings out the holo out of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely try that out Pang! I actually don't own a black nail polish... Crazy, I know. I dislike black nails but I should probably pick up one just for layering purposes.

      Delete