Saturday, December 8, 2012

Influenster Cosmo Voxbox 2012


For once I'm showing you all a beauty and lifestyle box that isn't Birchbox but the Influenster Cosmo Voxbox isn't quite like your typical box subscription service. Influenster is aimed at social media-savvy influencers who are "experts" in various fields such as beauty, fashion, pop culture, and more. By completing tasks and doing reviews you can increase your Influenster score. The site also takes into account your web clout and your score reflects how many readers and followers you have. If you have a high enough score, you can be selected to be sent a free Voxbox based on what field you are most fit for.

I only recently joined, just to see what the site was all about and, lo and behold, I qualified for their Cosmo Voxbox which features an assortment of beauty and lifestyle products.


The contents of the box range include a Ghirardelli chocolate bar (so excited to try this with the boyfriend because I am not allowing myself to eat the whole thing), a Venus razor as well as an extra blade cartridge, a mini of the new Bath & Body Works perfume, and two erasable pens. I have yet to test everything out besides the perfume and erasable pens but I am extremely impressed with the pens. They write with an inky consistency but once they are dry, you can easily erase them completely.


All of these products are new to me and I am looking forward to trying them out. Everything but the perfume is right up my alley and I think Influenster is a nice way to gain a few perks if you already have a blog and social media presence. Have you heard of Influenster? What do you think of the Voxbox program?

8 comments:

  1. I like this box, what I like about Influenster is that they send useful stuff. I got the Beauty Bloggers Voxbox and used almost everything in it. Ghirardelli chocolates are the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found out about Influenster from your blog! I didn't really think about joining it for awhile but one day just stumbled onto the site. I can definitely use all of the products in the box and it's great because I normally would not buy any of the products they sent. Surprise boxes are a nice way of venturing out of one's comfort zone :)

      Delete
  2. Ah I just read about Influenster on someone's blog the other day. It seems like a great way to try products out and I heard it's free of charge right? I'm having second thoughts about whether or not I should join :\ (She's referring bloggers since Influenster closed direct signup)

    I have the FriXion pens! But mine are the Japanese version. I love it for Chinese class, can make as many mistakes as I want without having a billion scribbles xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's entirely free and there aren't really any rules until you get chosen to get a box. When you get a box you're "required" to do a few things but it's really not too much to ask.

      I remember a loooong time ago I had erasable pens that were HORRIBLE. They were blue and they were not very pigmented and when you erased the mark was still evident. Since then I stayed away from erasable pens but now I wish I had found these Pilot ones earlier....

      Delete
  3. Oooh! That's so awesome how you had just recently joined, yet you qualified for a box so quickly! I've received three different boxes from them thus far! It's such a great program :)

    By the way, your blog is fantastic! Now following ^_^

    Take care! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how quickly I qualified for a box! I guess it's because I've been blogging for awhile. Glad to hear you've had good experiences with Influenster! Thanks for following :)

      Delete
  4. So jealous you got a purple pen! I got orange. They write great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever had an orange pen so at least you got a unique color! :) I was pleasantly surprised by how inky and gel-like they were!

      Delete